Do I have to stay in the area or can I also leave the BVIs?

You are welcome to sail to St. Thomas or St. John as long as you pass through customs. However, if you wish to sail further away, you will need a permit from our General Manager, as VISAR is not responsible outside the area. It is also possible that you do not have mobile phone coverage on the telephone we provide. Your deductible will also be increased to $ 3000. If you are not a U.S. or Canadian citizen, you will need a B1/B2 visa to travel to the U.S. Virgin Islands on a private ship.


Über uns